This cute little handmade Ladybug habitat will add charm to your garden. Because ladybugs do not like cedar, it is crafted out of white pine. Front ventilation and screen on inside of back for bugs to cling together during hibernation. A decorative and functional garden accent.
- Attracts apid eating ladybugs to your garden.
- Materials: Crafted of white pine construction and assembled with stainless steel and dichromate plated screws, washers, hooks and chains.
- Cute ladybug painted on front
- Hand-sanded and crafted with pride in Michigan. Made in USA
- Size:14.25H x 8.00W x 7.00D