Adirondack Chair Squirrel Feeder
Squirrels can have a seat while enjoying a snack!
This fun Adirondack Squirrel Chair serves a functional purpose for birders – by helping to keep squirrels away from bird feeders. Place this cute adirondack feeder at least 15 feet away from bird feeders and bird seed, to deter squirrels. Using the included hardware, mount the feeder to a post, fence, or tree away from your bird feeders. Just place an ear of corn on the spoke on the chair and you’ll be well on your way to both bird feeding and squirrel feeding success.
- Modern, functional and decorative.
- Economical feeding system.
- Entertaining feeder for squirrels.
- Place away from bird feeders to distract squirrels.
- Easily mounts to solid posts with a screw
- Cord cob easily screw on through cob core
Quality steel construction with weather resistant green finish. Made in the USA
Dimensions: 9-1/2″L x 7-3/4″W x 9-3/4″